Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sweet Bobby B.



Bobby! here in his highchair...where he is *very quickly* learning to love food...and wooden spoons. Growing so fast! right now he has a nasty cough....but he is still so sweet and happy despite the gunk. nursing is not going so very well right now (either is pumping) but he seems to be thriving and happy despite mommy's stress over it! i just look at these pictures and remind myself - its not about me...baby boy is doing great and can't wait to mix it up with the older bros.

i am finding myself challenged and humbled as a mom right now. i am trying to let go of the things that are out of my control, which is hard for a control-loving person as myself. ultimately, i know that God is using these kids to help me be a better me and i am trying to be open to that message. motherhood is amazing in that way - always a new challenge - always a new day - and kids are amazingly forgiving...which is a good lesson for all of us!

1 comment:

  1. The wide-mouth smile kills me. He is delicious!

    ReplyDelete