Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Lemonade Stand




Bryson had his first lemonade stand a couple weeks ago after church. he has actually begged me on several occasions to do one...but i didnt know how it would work for me to be outside with all three boys trying to keep bobby from the street...didnt sound like a fun afternoon for me. But this Sunday our neighbors were all around for some reason, we had the big gate open because we were having a BBQ and people were over and it just worked.

Bryson wanted me to make him an actual stand, but he settled for his easel. I asked him how much he wanted to sell it for and he said $1 a glass...i tried to talk him down...that seems really high bryson...but he would not be talked down. at all! i even wrote 50 cents on there and he erased it and put 100 Cents. Ha! That kid! and people totally paid it! he made $15 selling lemonade.

He did look pretty cute in his bow tie, so i think it was part of his whole gimmick. One guy drove by in his car and tipped him $5! what? lemonade stands have come a long way...just sayin...

Afterward bryan made him pay me $2 for overhead - for the sugar and cups...and my labor for making the lemonade...the lemons were gifted by our neighbors beautiful tree that partially hangs in our yard. thank you neighbor's tree...

The problem here is that it worked...so now bryson wants to go in to the lemonade business (hello! little bryan!) and thinks he needs to do one all the time. I need to be constantly one step ahead of this guy...which is getting harder each and every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment