Monday, December 27, 2010

Golfing Barnes Style

i can't wait to share our Christmas stories with you all...but i am also staring at a HUGE pile of paper on my desk...and invoices to create and deposits to enter and about 30 hours of catch-up work so please forgive me if i only share this humble camera phone picture of the boys. it makes me smile. bryan, his dad, mom, our niece kaliya, our nephew kairee and aric all went out golfing at a local par 3 course up in san jose. my FIL met up with more of his golf buddies and their kids/grandkids for a kiddo day where they had a mini tournament and handed out prizes (bryson got this plastic medal he did not take off for 3 days). i did not make it out for the actual golfing so bryan sent me this picture of how he rigged up the golf pull cart to fit our boys.

PS: aren't his pants pretty awesome? he has a matching hat....i still need to take them in a bit and add pockets, but still...amazing...(vintage on etsy)

No comments:

Post a Comment