Monday, June 20, 2011

my date with bryson

i finally did it! i got a babysitter and had her watch bodie and bobby and took my big man to his favorite place- the santa ana discovery center for a date! he loves going here and i do not like taking all 3 - it gets too crowded with all the field trips...bodie does not ever stay still...he is the one kid who can break the exhibits no matter how much they test them...(last time bryan discovered he stole balls from one of the exhibit...oops!) and bobby is not a fan of being in the ergo for long periods of time. so i have to turn him down all the time, so how fun was it for me to take him out and get to do all the things he wanted!



we got there right when they opened, which was awesome! we got to do everything we wanted and he sped through everything because he didnt have to wait for anything to open up!



we had so much fun and he was so happy to have me all to myself. he told me, "mom...its good that you only have me today. three kids is a lot of work" serious...he knows...he is 1/3 of that work!




we did this special outing because he graduated pre-school. i would love to make this a more regular thing! i want to take him to Disneyland by himself so bad...poor kid has been wanting to go on Haunted Mansion for over a year now...i keep telling him, "maybe next time!" 


of course he never played with his own Mr. Potato Head! 


oh and i must take my little mountain goat to a rock wall where he gets strapped in...we would both love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment